The Bible teaches that every person is given talents and abilities which should be used to serve God and others.
As a growing church, Journey has many programs and projects where you can plug in.
The graphs below give an overview of the involvement process.
1. “I’m in!” This is coming out of the stands and getting into “the game.”
2. Take a Spiritual Gifts inventory and find out how God has wired you up.
3. See all the areas of potential involvement, from community service projects to working with global mission outreach.
4. Meet with a coach to learn where you can best be involved.
5. Get in there and serve God and others.